Thursday, February 7, 2013

some of my Photoshop work

Teaching Photoshop over at the Shawnigan Lake School since September 2011 has inspired me to keep learning and practicing and playing with Photoshop...so I have more project ideas to share with the kids. I saw a camouflage image several months ago and thought I'd try and figure out how to recreate it. The nice thing about Photoshop is there are several ways to accomplish something and each project can be achieved in different ways at different times. This is what I came up with last night....




















For the last couple of weeks we've been taking care of Cleo, a French bulldog, whose parents were on vacay. Lots of pictures later I decided to play with a couple of them to make it look like she was following them on their trip....fun images....



No comments:

Post a Comment